Bevco 9000 Series Chairs
The 9000 Series features heavy-duty construction,
easy-to-use-ergonomic chair controls,
pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360-degree
swivel, sturdy five-legged base, mushroom glides and seat height adjustment with several options.
BEVCO's superior guarantee is not prorated, it applies to a 24-hour day and covers defects in material
and workmanship for a full 12 years. Pneumatic cylinders are guaranteed for the
lifetime of the chair.
• Hard Plastic casters for carpeted areas or soft wheel casters for hard floors.
• Tri-level control with separate seat tilt and back tilt levers.
• Choice of medium, large or extra-large back sizes.
• Adjustable Ergonomic Arms.
• Available in eight colors (ESD available in four).
Static Control (ESD) Features
• All ESD chairs are fully assembled at the factory and tested
for conductivity prior to shipment.
• All ESD chairs include drop chain, ESD glides, ESD footring
(on bench height models), ESD Fabric/Vinyl, and an ESD back
shell, as well as other chrome-plated components.
• Upholstery has a surface resistance of 10^8 ohms or less and
comes with a conductive backing that more than doubles its
• Averages 1.0x10^5 ohms resistance from any part of the chair
to the ground, exceeding NFPA standards.