Features: • The backrest is of swing design and offers a permanent and adjustable backrest pressure. Consequently, it follows the movement of the upper body and can be adjusted depending on the weight. The spinal column is supported effectively and the ergonomically favorable "dynamic sitting" is achieved.
• Improved worker comfort and productivity.
• Robust modular construction and a wide variety of optional accessories accommodate any industrial environment.
• Anatomic seat design with ergonomically rounded front edge provides optimal pressure distribution and seat angle adjustment from 4 to +10 degrees.
• Smooth height adjustment with the aid of safety gas pressure spring cylinder.
• Stable metal five-star base of aluminum die-cast with load dependant braking castors, glides or disk base.
Milagon's Brio Series chair is the "work horse" of the industrial seating line.
Edj stainless steel workseats are designed for wash-down environments.
Fabric or vinyl conductive seating mounted on a five star cast aluminum base equipped with conductive glides conductive self-braking casters that provide maximum dissipation of electro-static discharges.