Bench Pro is the only national workbench manufacturer that welds the frame together and assembles it to the top.
1. Place your new workbench on top of a table with the cardboard seam facing up. Open the carton. Do not remove the cardboard yet. If you ordered drawers or CPU holders, assemble them before the legs (Assembly instructions at bottom of page.)
2. Position the legs. If you have a lot of benches to do, we recommend two man teams. If you have Static Control benches, make certain the wrist strap jack is on the front side of the leg.
3. Insert two screws with lock washers into each leg.
4. Tighten until lock washer is flat. It doesn't have to be tighter than that.
5. You're done. Turn it over. Its easier and safer with two people. Toss out the cardboard. View drawer and other options pages for their assembly.