Constant Output Fan Filter Units
Constant Output Units Automatically Adjust to Maintain Airflow
- A local potentiometer to set desired airflow.
- Digital speed display.
- An electronically commutative motor that is programmed to increase the speed as the load increases to maintain a constant airflow.
- Low power consumption.
Constant Output Fan Filter Units include a 99.99% efficient HEPA filter, 30% ASHRAE pleated type prefilter and seismic clip suspension points. Final filters are protected with a white epoxy diamond pattern grille and are tested according to accepted procedures as described by the Institute of Environmental Sciences (IEST) and/or ISO standards. The standard HEPA filter is 99.99% eff. and an ULPA grade 99.9995% eff. filter is available as an option.
Constant Output Pharmaceutical-style units feature a gel channel on the upstream side of the final filter which provides a leak-free seal between the filter and the housing. The housings are fabricated from steel with a white powder coat finish. The motor blower is a 1/3 HP motor with a forward curved blower. Units are available in 115V (60 Hz), and 277V (60 Hz).
A polystyrene eggcrate grille in an anodized aluminum frame is hinged to open, permitting removal of the filter without removing the unit from the ceiling (Pharmaceutical-style units only). Optional perforated stainless steel or aluminum grilles are available.
Available options include: Duct collars, power cord, ULPA filtration, stainless construction, and the Fan Filter Unit Control System.
- GS Style Filter Data: The HEPA Filter is designed for 90 FPM average face velocity @ initial 0.47 w.g. and has a rated efficiency of 99.99% @ 0.3 micron or larger. An anodized aluminum frame holds the 53mm media which is protected by a diamond pattern white epoxy coated steel grille. Final filters are replaceable from roomside.
- NCR Style Filter Data: The HEPA Filters are designed for 90 FPM average face velocity @ initial 0.47 w.g. and have a rated efficiency of 99.99% @ 0.3 micron or larger. An anodized aluminum frame holds the 53mm media which is protected by a diamond pattern white epoxy coated steel grille. Final filters can be replaced by removing unit from ceiling, placing on a bench, removing and replacing the filter and re-installing the unit in the ceiling.
- Access Port (GS Style Only): This port is located in the center of the filter element face and is used for introducing an upstream challenge or measuring static pressure.
- Air Flow: Designed for 90 FPM +/- 20%. At 90 FPM the CFM is 630 for the NCR style and 520 for the GS style.
- Sound Level: At 90 FPM with a clean unloaded HEPA filter and zero e.s.p. the sound level is 50-53 dBa.
|12333||SAM 24 MS ECM NCR||NCR||2' x 4'||115V||ECM|
|12335||SAM 24 MS ECM NCR||NCR||2' x 4'||277V||ECM|
|12336||SAM 24 MS ECM GS||Pharmaceutical-Style||2' x 4'||115V||ECM|
|12338||SAM 24 MS ECM GS||Pharmaceutical-Style||2' x 4'||277V||ECM|