Fan Filter Control System
CleanPro® fan filter unit control systems are designed to control fan filter units from a remote console or panel. Linked individually or in groups, an operator can increase or reduce airflow to a selected area and utilize the set back feature during off-peak hours, resulting in lower operating costs. These state-of-the-art, reasonably priced fan filter control systems utilize standard 115V and 277V motor blower units without using high cost DC motors.
A typical Fan Filter Unit Control System consists of an address or groups of addresses with 4 or more fan filter units per address. Each address is controlled by a panel or wall mounted console. Each address includes the following components:
- Group of 4 SAM 24 Fan Filter Units consisting of 1 Master Unit and 3 Slave Units
- Choice of 115V or 277V AC impeller type motor blower assembly
- Control console, panel or wall mounted with LED readout and user friendly control features
- Wiring for each group of 4 SAM units
- HEPA or ULPA Filters with 53mm media pack
CleanPro® Control System Features:
Precise Airflow Control:
- Fan filter units are controlled individually or in groups, typically 1-4 units per address.
- Fan speeds are set and/or adjusted from a console located outside the cleanroom without breaching the integrity of the cleanroom. Adjustments are possible by Individual address, Cleanroom Zone or Globally.
- The number of addresses is almost unlimited.
- Room or equipment layouts with unique airflow requirements are easy to set and control.
Lower Installation Cost:
- Installation is seamless and quick. Fewer breaker lines reduce material and electrical contractor costs.
- Reductions in onsite power distribution wiring lower contractor labor cost
- Installation cost is lower as a result of simplified balancing and adjusting capabilities along with reducing the time required at start-up.
- Reduced certification costs
Lower Maintenance Cost:
- Recalibration and balancing of rooms is simplified.
- Small zone shutdown enables isolated upgrade or maintenance operations to take place without disrupting or affecting the integrity of the cleanroom.
Soft Start Capability:
- Control Systems with adjustable soft start holds start-up to under 0.8 Amps per 277V fan filter unit results in major cost savings during installation, reducing electrical breaker requirements by as much as 50%.
- HEPA or ULPA filters with 70mm deep pleated design for increased operating efficiency
- NCR or CRF style fan filter units
- Factory wired junction boxes with integral distribution wiring substantially reduce onsite electrical work