Fan Filter Control System
Precise Airflow Control:
- Fan filter units are controlled individually or in groups, typically 1-4 units per address.
- Fan speeds are set and/or adjusted from a console located outside the cleanroom without breaching the integrity of the cleanroom. Adjustments are possible by Individual address, Cleanroom Zone or Globally.
- The number of addresses is almost unlimited.
- Room or equipment layouts with unique airflow requirements are easy to set and control.
Lower Installation Cost:
- Installation is seamless and quick. Fewer breaker lines reduce material and electrical contractor costs.
- Reductions in on-site power distribution wiring lower contractor labor cost.
- Installation cost is lower as a result of simplified balancing and adjusting capabilities along with reducing the time required at start-up.
- Reduced certification costs.
Lower Maintenance Cost:
- Recalibration and balancing of rooms is simplified.
- Small zone shut-down enables isolated upgrade or maintenance operations to take place without disrupting or affecting the integrity of the cleanroom.
Soft Start Capability:
- Control Systems with adjustable soft start holds start-up to under 0.8 amperes per 277 Volt fan filter unit. This results in major cost savings during installation, reducing electrical breaker requirements by as much as 50%.
- HEPA or ULPA Filters with 70mm deep pleated design for increased operating efficiency.
- Choose either NCR or CRF Style fan filter units.
- Factory wired junction boxes with integral distribution wiring substantially reduce on-site electrical work.
A typical Fan Filter Unit Control System consists of an address or groups of addresses with four or more fan filter units per address. Each address is controlled by a panel or wall mounted console. Each address includes the following components:
- Group of four (4) SAM 24 Fan Filter Units consisting of (1) Master Unit and (3) Slave Units.
- Choice of 115 or 277 volt AC impeller type motor blower assembly.
- Control Console, panel or wall mounted.
- With L.E.D. readout and user friendly control features.
- Wiring for each group of four (4) SAM units.
- HEPA or ULPA Filters with 53 mm media pack.