Milagon chairs facilitate dynamic sitting due to their ergonomic design. Frequently changing the sitting position reduces one-sided and unhealthy strain on the muscles and spinal column. The spinal column takes on it's natural S-shape and the spine muscles and muscles relax, improving blood circulation and nutrient supply, and therefore worker concentration and efficiency.
Milagon Ergonomic Chair Features:
• The backrest features a swing design and offers a permanent and adjustable backrest pressure. Consequently, it follows the movement of the upper body and can be adjusted depending on the weight. The spinal column is supported effectively and the ergonomically favorable "dynamic sitting" is achieved.
• Improved worker comfort and productivity.
• Robust modular construction and a wide variety of optional accessories accommodate any industrial environment.
• Anatomic seat design with ergonomically rounded front edge provides optimal pressure distribution and seat angle adjustment from 4 to +10 degrees.
• Smooth height adjustment with the aid of safety gas pressure spring cylinder.
• Stable metal five-star base of aluminum die-cast with load dependent braking castors, glides or disk base.