This stool is built to withstand wear-and-tear from the inside out, providing a unique seating solution for the science, technology and healthcare fields. The patented Rhino™ Plus combines urethane with molded foam, creating an unparalleled blend of durability and comfort.
- Patented* rhinoplus combination of urethane and molded foam provides a comfortable seat; resists punctures, tears, and virtually all spills; and cleans easily with bleach or ethanol.
- Textured surface prevents slipping
- The steel inner structure stands up to wear-and-tear throughout multiple shifts
- Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
- Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
- High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on stool heights)
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- 10-year, Three-shift warranty
- rhinoplus has SCS indoor advantage gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification.
- 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
- 16-gauge steel seat pan
- Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
- High resiliency flame-retardant 3” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
- rhino urethane properties: tear strength of 17.7 kgF, puncture resistance of 9.9 kgF, stretch of 660%, abrasion resistance of 25,000, and a ross Flex rating of 150,000 flexes
- Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
- Heat-bonded powder coat finish
- 19.5" x 20" Seat
- 15" x 16.25" Back
- 26" Fiberglass- Reinforced Nylon Base
- Universal Dual Wheel Casters
Additional Options Available
|PAC Part Number||K100985|
|Base||Nylon Star Base|