Triton® Max is the heavyweight champion. With its 14-gauge steel construction, oversized base, and wider seat, there’s no contest. And based on population statistics, many of your employees may need its superior strength and more generous proportions.
- Generous size and strength supports workers who need extra space.
- Capable of delivering high performance in round-the-clock use
- 23” extra-wide contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
- Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
- High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on stool heights)
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- 15-year, Three-shift warranty
- Tritonmax has sCs indoor advantage gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
- 28” die-cast aluminum base
- 14-gauge steel seat pan
- 16-gauge pressed steel inner back plate with a 18-gauge outer shell
- Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
- High resiliency flame-retardant 3.25” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
- Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
- Heat-bonded powder coat finish
- 20" x 23" Seat
- Either a 18" x 18" or 24.75" x 22" Back
- 28" Die-Cast Aluminum Base
- Universal Dual Wheel Casters
|PAC Part Number||K100976|
|Base||Cast Aluminum Star Base|