Desco 10190 Micastat® Dissipative Laminate Sheet, Blue, 60" x 12'
• Dissipative High Pressure Thermoset Amino Resin Laminate: Provides reliable path to ground and eliminates static charge generation when used as a worksurface
• Dissipative (< 1 x 109 ohms Rtg): Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit for contact with ESD susceptible items.
• Dedicated Conductive Layer: Allows the Micastat® to be used with ESD continuous monitors.
• Laminate to Wooden Tables or Bench Tops with Conventional Contact Adhesive: Use as a replacement to an existing ESD laminate or convert a non-ESD worksurface to be used as an ESD worksurface.
• Postforming Applications to a Minimum of 5/8" Radius: Heat to 325° (F) allowing a straight line bend to be made.
• Abrasion Resistance: Exceeds NEMA LD 3-3.01 Standard: Suitable for use as a bench top worksurface.
• Lead-free RoHS compliant
• Made in the United States of America