Frame construction from wire shelf components in stainless steel or chrome plating. 1" diameter posts grooved on 1" increments. Hanger bars feature 2½" centered slots, hooks on 1½" centers staggered vertically, or 1" diameter hanger tube are adaptations for storing gowns.
Racks with Hanger Slots:
• Hanger bar constructed of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel with hanger slots spaced on 2½" (64mm) centers
• 1" (25mm) square 3-sided frame along the bottom
• Finishes available chrome or Electropolished.
Racks with Hooks:
• Top wire shelf features 2 gauge hooks welded to underside of top wire shelf
• Standard wire undershelf
• Finishes available are chrome of electropolished.
Racks with Hanger Tube:
• 1" (25mm) diameter full-length hanger tube, grooved at 1" increments, is suspended on underside of wire shelf via two 2-gauge hooks, one on each end
• 1" square H-frame along the bottom
• Finished available are chrom or stainless steel.
Wire Shelving Components:
• All units feature wire shelf with patented QuadTruss® construction (patent #5,390,803)
• Top mat assembly constructed of 10 gauge mat wires welded to full length 6 gauge inside suppot wires and serpentine trusses
• At front and rear of shlef, mat wires are welded to a four-wire truss assembly constructed of a 2 gauge bottom wire, a 6 gauge serpentine truss wire which creates a bridge-like reinforcement, and two 6 gauge top wires - one directly below mat wires and one directly above, providing a pincer hold on mat wires.
• Posts are 1" diameter, grooved on 1" (25mm) increments, and provided with leveling feet. Optional foot plates are available to attach unit to the floor (contact PAC for details.)
|PAC Part Number||I143007|
|MFG Part Number||C2448-GRT|