Frame construction from wire shelf components in chrome plating. 1" diameter posts grooved on 1" increments.
- 1" (25mm) diameter full-length hanger tube, grooved at 1" increments, is suspended on underside of wire shelf via two 2-gauge hooks, one on each end
- 1" square H-frame along the bottom
- Stainless steel finish
Wire Shelving Components:
- All units feature wire shelf with patented QuadTruss® construction (patent #5,390,803)
- Top mat assembly constructed of 10 gauge mat wires welded to full length 6 gauge inside suppot wires and serpentine trusses
- At front and rear of shlef, mat wires are welded to a four-wire truss assembly constructed of a 2 gauge bottom wire, a 6 gauge serpentine truss wire which creates a bridge-like reinforcement, and two 6 gauge top wires - one directly below mat wires and one directly above, providing a pincer hold on mat wires.
- Posts are 1" diameter, grooved on 1" (25mm) increments, and provided with leveling feet. Optional foot plates are available to attach unit to the floor (contact PAC for details.)
|PAC Part Number||I143633|
|MFG Part Number||S2472-GRT|
|Width / Depth||24"|
|Material||Type 304 Stainless Steel|