1½" welded tube frame is shipped knocked-down and bolted together with cross members. Surface is brushed stainless steel. Nylon dissipative feet are standard.
Design and Construction Features:
- 14 gauge hanger rails with hanger slots spaced on standard 3" (76mm) centers. Slots designed to retain gowns in a fixed position by allowing the hangers (not included) to swing front-to-back but not left-to-right, while the shape facilitates a smoother laminar flow than many square hanger rails.
- Vertical supports are constructed of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel 1½" (38mm) square tubing, fully welded, ground and polished to its original finish. Each unit is supplied with four adjustable feet that are constructed to dissipate a static charge.
- Horizontal supports are bolted to vertical uprights using stainless steel bolts. Constructed of 1" (25mm) O.D. type 304 stainless steel tubing with heavy gauge stainless steel backing plate. The bolts are covered with a stainless steel cap to eliminate any crevasses in which dust might settle.
- Hanger rail is constructed of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel with hanger slots located every 3" (76mm) along the length of the rail. Other spacing available.
- Standard 2" (51mm)-diameter, nylon dissipative feet with ½" (13mm) adjustability. Optional foot plates available to affix gowning rack to the floor.
- Non-removable hangers - A domed cap over the hanger rail secures hangers and prevents removal.
|PAC Part Number||I143640|
|MFG Part Number||S2484-SGRN|
|Width / Depth||24"|
|Material||Type 304 Stainless Steel|