The MetroMax Q storage system provides the most cleanable and adjustable shelving for all your storage and transport needs. MetroMax Q shelf mats have built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection that protects the shelf mats from bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi that cause odors, stains and product degradation.
MetroMax Q Features:
• Quick to assemble: MetroMax Q assembles in minutes, without tools. Posts have numbered grooves at 1" (25mm) increments. Simply attach the shelf wedge connectors to the posts at the desired shelf locations, insert the posts into a stack of shelves and raise the shelves into position. MetroMax Q's packaging design minimizes the amount of cardboard, making installation, cleanup and disposal easy.
• Quick to adjust, Maximizing storage capacity: MetroMax Q's unique corner design allows you to unlock shelves without the need for tools. Simply pull each Corner Lock Release™ to unlock the shelf, relocate the wedge connectors to the new height on the posts, and reposition the shelf.
• Quick to clean: Polymer shelf mats lift off the shelf frame for easy cleaning. Shelf mats are divided into 12" (305mm) and 18" (457mm) modules that fit easily into a dishwasher for cleaning. MetroMax Q shelf mats have built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection. They remain cleaner between cleanings.
• Quick to adapt: A wide range of accessories such as dividers, ledges, tote and tray slides and many more allow you to customize MetroMax Q to your exact needs.
• Quick to move: MetroMax Q can quickly become mobile by removing the threaded leveling foot and adding any standard MetroMax stem caster.
• Corrosion resistant, durable: MetroMax Q polymer shelf mats have a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Posts and shelf frames have a 15 year warranty against rust. Each shelf level can hold 800 lbs. (375kg) per shelf up to 48" (1219mm), 600 lbs. (275kg) per shelf up to 72" (1829mm).
|PAC Part Number||I155711|
|MFG Part Number||5Q567G3|
|Width / Depth||24"|
|Material||MetroMax Q Epoxy|