The HAKKO FG-101 Soldering Tester measures tip temperature, leak voltage, and tip-to-ground resistance. Leak voltage and tip-to-ground resistance can be easily measured due to automatic self-correction of the zero point.
• Resistant to drift and ambient temperature variations.
• Highly reliable and accurate measurements.
• MAX HOLD function displays maximum value when MAX HOLD button is pressed.
• Suitable for Lead-Free solder applications.
• Measures in degrees Fahrenheit.
• Celsius unit availabe by special order
NOTE: Leak voltage is that potential resulting from the small current ‘leaking' from the tip of a soldering iron, even though the tip may be grounded. This current can damage sensitive components. The HAKKO FG-101 provides a quick and accurate means of measuring this leak voltage.