Features & Characteristics:
- Accuracy of +/- .5% of indicated value from 10% to 100% of rated capacity. Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010.
- Tests in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Four modes of operation - Track, Peak, Initial Peak and Power Tool - provide excellent versatility.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and metric.
- Units of 300 inch-pound (34 Nm) capacity and below are optimized for bench mounting; larger units may be mounted vertically or horizontally providing better safety and efficiency.
- With only 8 buttons Torq-Tronics 2® is amazingly simple to operate!
- Memory stores up to 999 records that can be downloaded to Hyper-Terminal or terminal type program to create testing reports and data storage.
- Four line vacuum florescent display (VFD) is easy to read.
- Red/Green LED indicates whether a measurement is within the target torque value.
- Overload (120% of capacity) warning is built in and all torque readings are recorded.
- Overload (120% of capacity) If unit has been overloaded and turned off, the VFD brings up the incident that caused TT2 to be in an overload situation once power is turned on.
- Overload (120% of capacity) warning displayed on the VFD. All records post overload are noted with OVL in documentation until the unit is reset.
- Overload (120% of capacity) record data stored in two separate places and cannot be erased even if unit memory is turned off.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!
- Includes 120-240 VAC to 6 VDC screw on power supply for security during power tool testing.
- Runs on four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries. Batteries sold separately. Quick charge unit is available.
- Includes a free blow molded plastic box for storage and transit.
- Power Tool mode has ten filters and will accurately test all clutch type and pulse tools.
|PAC Part Number||I127147|
|MFG Part Number||10692|
|Input||120 or 240V|
|Range||Up to 50 lbf/in.|