Even if you test your torque wrenches every shift, your error proofing program is not complete. If you aren't testing your tester, you could perpetually be making errors instead of preventing them. Nothing is worse than a tester out of calibration.
Torq-Tronics 2® tells you when it was last calibrated and when it is due next. More importantly, it immediately alerts users if it has been stretched to 120% or more of capacity.
Meets or exceeds the following standards:
- ASME B107.300 - 2010 Electronic Tester, Hand Torque Tools
- ISO 5393 Rotary tools for threaded fasteners - Performance test methods
- ASME B107.4M Driving and Spindle Ends for Portable Hand, Impact, Air, and Electric Tools (Percussion Tools Excluded)
- ISO 1773 Assembly Tools for Bolts and Screws - Driving Squares for Power Socket Wrenches and Hand Socket Wrenches
- ISO 1774-2 Assembly Tools for Bolts and Screws - Driving Squares for power socket tools
Features & Characteristics:
- Accuracy of +/- .5% of indicated value from 10% to 100% of rated capacity. Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010.
- Tests in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Four modes of operation - Track, Peak, Initial Peak and Power Tool - provide excellent versatility.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and metric.
- Units of 300 inch-pound (34 Nm) capacity and below are optimized for bench mounting; larger units may be mounted vertically or horizontally providing better safety and efficiency.
- With only 8 buttons Torq-Tronics 2® is amazingly simple to operate!
- Memory stores up to 999 records that can be downloaded to Hyper-Terminal or terminal type program to create testing reports and data storage.
- Four line vacuum florescent display (VFD) is easy to read.
- Red/Green LED indicates whether a measurement is within the target torque value.
- Overload (120% of capacity) warning is built in and all torque readings are recorded.
- Overload (120% of capacity) If unit has been overloaded and turned off, the VFD brings up the incident that caused TT2 to be in an overload situation once power is turned on.
- Overload (120% of capacity) warning displayed on the VFD. All records post overload are noted with OVL in documentation until the unit is reset.
- Overload (120% of capacity) record data stored in two separate places and cannot be erased even if unit memory is turned off.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!
- Includes 120-240 VAC to 6 VDC screw on power supply for security during power tool testing.
- Runs on four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries. Batteries sold separately. Quick charge unit is available.
- Includes a free blow molded plastic box for storage and transit.
- Power Tool mode has ten filters and will accurately test all clutch type and pulse tools.
|PAC Part Number||I127148|
|MFG Part Number||10693|
|Input||120 or 240V|
|Range||Up to 100 lbf/in.|