Designed specifically for use in welding areas, WeldSafe's new, 9/16" thick surface expertly repels sparks and hot metal shards. It offers extra durability in heavy use situations and has a higher melt point of over 500 Degrees Fahrenheit. Its super resilient, Nitricell sponge base is a PVC/Nitrile rubber blend that offers immediate rebound and unparalleled support and comfort during long, strenuous shifts.
Depend on WeldSafe to out-perform traditional anti-fatigue matting in spot-welding applications. Now available in an UltraSoft version that has a double thick 7/8" Nitricell sponge base.
- Area of Use: Welding areas
- Compound: SBR/Natrual rubber surface
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Slip Resistance: Excellent
- Ease of Maintenance: Average
- Resilience/Crush Resistance: Above average
- Cut Lengths Available
- Thickness: 9/16" (Standard), 7/8" (UltraSoft)
- Green Rating: 33% Post Industrial
|PAC Part Number||K100767|