Use 24/Seven Solid matting for mostly dry environments and areas overspray or other slip hazards. Named for it's ability to work twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to keep your employees comfortable and productive, the 24/Seven mats are substantial, modular, molded rubber anti-fatigue mats.
Use the Solid with GritWorks! No. 574 in very slippery areas. Optional Yellow and Black borders provide safe access. Nitrile resists Petroleum-based Fluids.
They are 5/8" thick single work station mats, but have a hidden interlocking system designed to connect on all four sides to quickly cover large areas. For extra employee safety, attach the 3" wide black or yellow safety beveled edge.
24/Seven mats are available in three compounds: General Purpose (GR) - natural rubber for use in dry areas and around water. CFR - a totally new and innovative compound that is resistant to mineral oil based cutting fluids and provides good chemical resistance, and NBR - designed for areas with petrochemicals such as Hydrocarbons, Naphthenes, Paraffins and Petroleum distilates.
- Area of Use: Dry areas (GR), Around Mineral oil based cutting fluids (CFR), Around Petroleum based or caustic fluids (100% Nitrile)
- Gritworks Area of Use: Around Petroleum based over-spray (100% Nitrile), Around Mineral oil based overspray (CFR)
- Compound: Natural Rubber, CFR, 100% Nitrile
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Slip Resistance: Dry - Excellent, Wet - Average
- Ease of Maintenance: Above average
- Resilience/Crush Resistance: Above average
- Modular/unique configurations available
- Thickness: 5/8"
- Green Rating: 50% Post Industrial (GR only)
|PAC Part Number||K100782|