24/Seven mats are available in three compounds: General Purpose (GR) - natural rubber for use in dry areas and around water. CFR - a totally new and innovative compound that is resistant to mineral oil based cutting fluids and provides good chemical resistance, and NBR - designed for areas with petrochemicals such as Hydrocarbons, Naphthenes, Paraffins and Petroleum distillates.
- Area of Use: Dry areas (GR), Around Mineral oil based cutting fluids (CFR), Around Petroleum based or caustic fluids (100% Nitrile)
- Gritworks Area of Use: Around Petroleum based over-spray (100% Nitrile), Around Mineral oil based overspray (CFR)
- Compound: Natural Rubber, CFR, 100% Nitrile
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Slip Resistance: Dry - Excellent, Wet - Average
- Ease of Maintenance: Above average
- Resilience/Crush Resistance: Above average
- Modular/unique configurations available
- Thickness: 5/8"
- Green Rating: 50% Post Industrial (GR only)
|PAC Part Number||K100782|