Static Dissipative Anti-Fatigue mats are frequently used in commercial and manufacturing areas where controlling static and fatigue is essential. A metal scrim embedded in the vinyl surface ensures speedy and effective dissipation of static electricity, while the Nitricell sponge base keeps employees comfortable and productive all day long. For maximum effectiveness, mat must be grounded and keep the surface clean.
- Area of Use: Dry areas at risk for damage from static electricity
- Compound: Natural rubber
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Slip Resistance: Above average
- Ease of Maintenance: Above average
- Resilience/Crush Resistance: Above average
- Cut Lengths Available
- Thickness: 1/2"
- RTT/RTG: 1 x 107 to 5 x 108 ohms
|PAC Part Number||K100751|