Part of the innovative MetroMax iQ™ Storage System, MetroMax i™ is a lifetime storage solution. The product is corrosion proof, easy to clean, strong like wire shelving, and provides a very efficient use of storage space.
MetroMax i™ Features:
• Lifelong performance and corrosion proof: All-polymer and Type 304 stainless design offers a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
• Strong and Durable: Strong as steel, MetroMax i™ shelves hold as much weight as Metro's wire shelving and are impact resistant. Weight capacity for evenly distributed loads: 800 lbs. (363kg) per shelf for lengths of 24" to 48" (610 to 1220mm) 600 lbs. (275kg) per shelf for lengths of 54" (1370mm) or longer 2,000 lbs. (907kg) maximum per stationary unit.
• Easiest to clean and maintain: Smooth surfaces easily wipe clean. Polymer mats can be easily removed and cleaned in a sink or dish machine. Microban antimicrobial product protection is built into the high contact areas of the shelf including the mats, frames, and posts to protect the product from bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation. Microban protection keeps the product "cleaner between cleanings".
• Smooth, Protective Surfaces: Smooth, flat surfaces protect packaged shelf contents from unwanted rips, tears, or damage.
• Robust Open Grid and Solid Mat Options: Open grid shelves promote air circulation and light penetration. One-piece solid mats contain spills and are ideal to protect items on the bottom shelf from dirt or backsplashes from cleaning floors. Shelf mats are sturdy and safely support concentrated loads from instrumentation and equipment.
• Interchangeable: Part of the MetroMax iQ™ Storage System, corrosion proof MetroMax i™ shelves and posts are compatible with corrosion resistant MetroMax Q™ shelves and posts.
• Efficient, Organized Storage: Premium MetroMax iQ™ accessories efficiently organize, contain, and compartmentalize all space between shelves.
• Fast, Easy Assembly: MetroMax i™ assembles easily in minutes, without tools. Shelves can be adjusted at 1" (25mm) increments along the post. Shelf wedges have a window to locate your desired position.
|PAC Part Number||I155732|
|MFG Part Number||5X577GX3|
|Width / Depth||24"|
|Material||MetroMax i Polymer|