Fan Filter Units
MicroSound Fan Filter Units
MicroSound Fan Filter Units include a 99.99% efficient HEPA filter, 30% ASHRAE pleated type prefilter, seismic clip suspension points, safety switch which disables the unit while servicing, and solid state variable speed control with RFI suppression, allowing the airflow to be fine tuned.
The energy efficient N310 motor blower is a low watt backward curved impeller, single phase, permanent split capacitor type motor blower assembly with thermal overload protection. Units are available in 115 Volt (60 Hz), 208-230 Volt (50/60 Hz) (Upon Request) and 277 Volt (60 Hz).
Housings are fabricated from steel with a white powder coat finish and include seismic clip suspension points. Final filters are protected with a white epoxy diamond pattern grille and are tested according to accepted procedures as described by the Institute of Environmental Sciences (IEST) and/or ISO standards.
The standard HEPA filter is 99.99% eff. and an ULPA grade 99.9995% eff. filter is available as an option.
Can't find the filter size or style you're looking for on this page? Request a Quote.
View Specifications | Buy Replacement Filters
Your Price: $597.50This product is subject to a pallet fee.
Your Price: $666.25This product is subject to a pallet fee.
Your Price: $622.50This product is subject to a pallet fee.
Your Price: $692.50This product is subject to a pallet fee.
• NCR Style Filter Data: The HEPA Filters are designed for 90 FPM average face velocity @ initial 0.47 w.g. and have a rated efficiency of 99.99% @ 0.3 micron or larger. An anodized aluminum frame holds the 53mm media which is protected by a diamond pattern white epoxy coated steel grille. Final filters can be replaced by removing unit from ceiling, placing on a bench, removing and replacing the filter and re-installing the unit in the ceiling.
• Low Profile: All MicroSound NCR Style Models are 12-5/8 high.
• Standard Ceiling Size: All 2 x 4 models are designed to fit a nominal 2 x 4 ceiling grid with a 22.5 x 46.5 standard opening.
• Air Flow: Airflow ranges from 400 to 750 CFM for a 2 x 4 unit and 250 to 400 CFM for a 2 x 2 unit. At 90 FPM, CFM is nominal 632 on a 2 x 4 and 300 on a 2 x 2 unit respectively. Airflow for units running at 50 Hz will be about 20% less.
• Sound Level: At average face velocity of 90 FPM measured 30 from face of filter, sound level is approximately 54 dba with less than 45 dba ambient sound level. Field conditions, voltage and method of testing could produce different results.
|Motor||Voltage||Hz||Watts||Running Amps||Start-Up Amps|
|Recommended Filter/Fan Configurations|
| No. of
|No. of Filter Modules to meet Fed Std 209 Class Standards|
|8' x 8'||8||5 - 8||4 - 8||3 - 6||2 - 3||1 - 2||1|
|8' x 12'||12||7 - 12||6 - 12||4 - 8||3 - 5||2 - 3||1 - 2|
|8' x 16'||16||10 - 16||8 - 16||6 - 11||4 - 6||2 - 4||1 - 3|
|12' x 12'||18||11 - 18||9 - 18||6 - 13||5 - 7||3 - 5||1 - 3|
|12' x 16'||24||14 - 24||12 - 24||8 - 17||6 - 10||4 - 6||2 - 4|
|16' x 16'||32||19 - 32||16 - 32||11 - 22||8 - 13||5 - 8||2 - 5|
|20' x 20'||50||30 - 50||25 - 50||18 - 35||13 - 20||8 - 13||3 - 8|