Diamond-Plate SpongeCote® is now available with a GritWorks!® surface. It's ideal for primarily dry areas with slight overspray or where grease and oil get tracked onto the mat. GritWorks! is a carbide grit that increases traction by over 50% while also increasing the chemical resistance and durability of the surface.
Available in two thicknesses, a standard 9/16" and an UltraSoft 15/16", Diamond-Plate with Gritworks! has a super resilient, Nitricell® sponge base. Nitricell sponge is PVC, loaded with Nitrile rubber for exceptional comfort, rebound and long life. All mats come with safety-beveled edges.
- Area of Use: Areas w/ tracking or slight overspray
- Compound: PVC w/ grit surface
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Slip Resistance: Excellent (Dry), Above average (Wet)
- Ease of Maintenance: Below average
- Resilience/Crush Resistance: Above average
- Cut Lengths Available
- Thickness: 9/16" (Standard), 15/16" (UltraSoft
|PAC Part Number||K100765|